It was reviewed in the following places:
- New York Times
- San Francisco Chronicle, review by Jim Dodge
- Baltimore City Paper
- Nimble Spirit Review
“Robert Redford Speaking French,” Big Sky Journal, Spring/Summer 2010
“Radical Lean,” The Crossroads Anthology, Salt Lake City, 1996
“The Stigmata Incident” Salt Lake Acting Company, Feb. 2002
From 2002-2012 I blogged regularly about food, gardening and living sustainably in Montana on my LivingSmall blog.
My Inner Child: A Christmas to Remember, Making a Croquembouche, originally published at Culinate.com, was included in Best Food Writing 2010
Monthly CookBookSlut Column, 2009-2013.
- My Inner Child: A Christmas to Remember, Making a Croquembouche
- Rethinking our Food Priorities: Let’s Hear It For Egg Ladies
- The Walking Cure: Hunting for Mushrooms, Finding Herself
- Buying the Farm: Planting the Seeds of Agricultural Bliss
- Alice Waters and Montana’s Ameya Preserve: Slow Food Über Alles?
- Strange bedfellows: Why is Alice Waters involved with the Ameya Preserve in Montana?
- LivingSmall in Montana: What’s in your freezer?
- contributed garden updates, and smaller pieces.